When the solar panel assembly is blocked, it will induce the bypass protection component in the junction box behind it to start. The DC current of up to 9A in the component string will be instantaneously loaded onto the bypass device, resulting in local current and voltage of the solar module. The product increases, resulting in a local temperature rise on these battery components, which will generate more than 100 degrees of high temperature in the junction box. This phenomenon is called "hot spot effect". This high temperature has little effect on the panel and junction box in a short period of time, but if the shadow effect is not eliminated and exists for a long time, when the hot spot effect reaches a certain level, the solder joint on the component melts and destroys the grid line, resulting in the entire sun. Scrap of battery components. Obviously, the occlusion seriously affects the service life of the junction box and the panel, and seriously affects the power generation and reduces the revenue.
- What Is The Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Structure
- Solar Panel Material Classification
- The Application Scope Of Solar Panels
- Solar Power Principle
- Solar Power Calculation
- The Service Life Of Solar Panels
- The Process Of Solar Panels
- Test Method Of The Solar Panels
- The Detection And Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- How To Solve The Problem Of Solar Panel Occlusion?
- Solar Panels Are Quiet Like Sunlight And Do Not...
- The Magnitude Of Solar Irradiance Depends On Fo...
- Setting Of Low Power Solar Panel Environmental ...