In the use of solar energy, people pay attention to the solar irradiance that can be intercepted at a certain lighting surface on the earth. The magnitude of solar irradiance depends on the following four aspects.
(1) Distance between the sun and the earth;
(2) the relative position of the sun to a certain moment on the earth;
(3) The attenuation of solar radiation into the atmosphere;
(4) The orientation and inclination of the solar receiving surface.
- What Is The Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Structure
- Solar Panel Material Classification
- The Application Scope Of Solar Panels
- Solar Power Principle
- Solar Power Calculation
- The Service Life Of Solar Panels
- The Process Of Solar Panels
- Test Method Of The Solar Panels
- The Detection And Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- Setting Of Low Power Solar Panel Environmental ...