1. User solar power: (1) small power range of 10-100 - w, as used in remote areas without electricity, island, pastoral areas, border posts and other military and civilian life electricity, such as lighting, TV, radio, etc.; (2) 3-5 kw home roof grid-connected power generation system; Photovoltaic pump (3) : solve deep Wells without electricity, irrigation.
2. Transportation: such as beacon light, traffic/railway signal lights, traffic warning signs lights, yu xiang street light, high altitude obstacle lights, highway/railway wireless phone booth, unattended class power supply, etc.
3. Communication/communication: solar unattended microwave relay station, fiber optic cable maintenance station, radio/communication/paging power system; Photovoltaic systems, small rural carrier telephone communication machine, soldiers GPS power supply, etc.
4. Oil, ocean, meteorology, petroleum pipeline and reservoir gate cathodic protection solar power supply system, oil RIGS and emergency power, Marine life testing equipment, weather/hydrological observation equipment, etc.
5. Power of lamps and lanterns: such as the courtyard lamp, street lamp, lantern, camping lamps, mountaineering lamp, fish lamp, black light lamp, tapping lights, energy-saving lamps, etc.
6. Photovoltaic power station: 10 kw - 50 mw independent photovoltaic power station, scenery complementary (wood), all kinds of large parking charging stations, etc.
7. Solar building: combining solar power and building materials, makes the future large construction self-sufficient in electric power, is a development direction in the future.
8. Other areas include: (1) and auto accessories: solar car/electric vehicles, battery charging equipment, automobile air conditioner, fan, cold box, etc.; (2) solar hydrogen fuel cell of renewable power generation systems; (3) seawater desalination equipment power supply; (4) satellite, spacecraft, space solar power stations, etc.
- What Is The Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Structure
- Solar Panel Material Classification
- Solar Power Principle
- Solar Power Calculation
- The Service Life Of Solar Panels
- The Process Of Solar Panels
- Test Method Of The Solar Panels
- The Detection And Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- New Type Of Coating Development Solar Energy