Solar cell is a light have response and can convert light energy into electrical devices. Can produce the material, there are many kinds of photovoltaic effect, such as: monocrystalline silicon, polycrystalline silicon, amorphous silicon, gallium arsenide, copper indium selenium, etc. Their power generation principle of basic same, now in crystalline silicon, for example to describe the light power generation process. P-type crystalline silicon after doped phosphorus available N type silicon, forming a p-n junction.
When light solar cell surface, part of photons absorbed by the silicon material; Photon energy transfer to the silicon atom, make the electronic transition happens, become free electrons in the p-n junction on both sides of the agglomeration formed the potential difference, when external processing circuit, under the action of the voltage, there will be a current through the external circuit to produce the output power. The essence of this process is: the process of the photon energy into electricity.
- What Is The Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Structure
- Solar Panel Material Classification
- The Application Scope Of Solar Panels
- Solar Power Calculation
- The Service Life Of Solar Panels
- The Process Of Solar Panels
- Test Method Of The Solar Panels
- The Detection And Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- New Type Of Coating Development Solar Energy
- How Solar Heating Works
- Solar Building Application
- Solar Energy Utilization And Building Energy Ef...
- Classification Of Solar Water Heating Systems