1. Check the battery board for damage, and find it in time to replace it in time.
2. Check if the battery board connecting cable and grounding wire are in good contact and there is no falling off.
3. Check if there is any heat in the junction box of the combiner box.
4. Check the battery board bracket for looseness and breakage.
5. Check and clean the weeds that block the panel around the panel.
6. Check the surface of the panel for obscuration.
7. Check the bird droppings on the surface of the panel and clean it if necessary.
8. Identify the cleanliness of the panels.
9, the windy weather should be focused on the inspection of the battery panels and brackets.
10. In the snowy day, the panel should be cleaned in time to avoid the surface area of the panel.
11. Heavy rain should check whether all waterproof seals are good and there is no water leakage.
12. Check if any animals enter the power station to damage the panels.
13. The hail weather should be checked for the surface of the panel.
14. Detect the temperature of the panel and compare it with the ambient temperature.
15. The problems that have been checked must be dealt with in a timely manner, analyzed and summarized.
16. Make detailed records for each inspection to facilitate future analysis.
17. Do the analysis and summary records and archive.
- What Is The Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Structure
- Solar Panel Material Classification
- The Application Scope Of Solar Panels
- Solar Power Principle
- Solar Power Calculation
- The Service Life Of Solar Panels
- The Process Of Solar Panels
- Test Method Of The Solar Panels
- The Detection And Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Power Generation Principle
- Factors Affecting Solar Power Generation
- How To Choose A Bracket For Solar Panel Install...
- How To Extend The Life Of The Charging Board
- How Solar Panels Benefit All Mankind
- How To Choose High Quality Solar Panels
- How To Clean Solar Panels?
- Teach You To Check If Your Solar Panel Is Quali...
- New Energy Actually Has Other Possibilities
- What Are The Effects Of Blocking Solar Panels?