1. Tempered glass: Its role is to protect the main body of power generation (such as battery sheets). The choice of light transmission is required. First, the light transmittance must be high (generally 91% or more), followed by ultra-white tempering.
2, EVA is used to bond fixed tempered glass and power generation main body (such as battery sheet). The quality of transparent EVA material directly affects the life of the component. EVA exposed to air is prone to aging and yellowing, thus affecting the transmittance of the component. In addition to the quality of the EVA itself, the impact of the assembly process of the component manufacturers is also very large, such as EVA glue is not up to standard, EVA and tempered glass, back sheet bonding strength is not enough, will cause EVA early Aging, affecting component life.
3, battery: the main role is power generation, the mainstream of the main power market is crystalline silicon solar cells, thin film solar cells, both have their own advantages and disadvantages.
4, the role of the backboard: sealed, insulated, waterproof (generally TPT, TPE and other materials must be resistant to aging, most components manufacturers are guaranteed for 25 years, tempered glass, aluminum alloy is generally no problem, the key is in the back and Whether the silica gel can meet the requirements.)
5, aluminum alloy protection laminates, play a certain role in sealing and support.
6. Junction box: protects the entire power generation system and acts as a current transfer station. If the component is short-circuited, the junction box automatically disconnects the short-circuit battery string to prevent the entire system from being burned out. The most important part of the junction box is the choice of diodes. The corresponding diodes are different depending on the type of cells in the module.
7. Silicone: Sealing function, used to seal the interface between the component and the aluminum alloy frame, component and junction box. Some companies use double-sided tape and foam instead of silica gel. Silicone is commonly used in China. The process is simple, convenient, easy to operate, and the cost is very low.
- What Is The Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Structure
- Solar Panel Material Classification
- The Application Scope Of Solar Panels
- Solar Power Principle
- Solar Power Calculation
- The Service Life Of Solar Panels
- The Process Of Solar Panels
- Test Method Of The Solar Panels
- The Detection And Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Use Precautions - Detection And Mai...
- Solar Panel Power Generation Principle
- Factors Affecting Solar Power Generation
- How To Choose A Bracket For Solar Panel Install...
- How To Extend The Life Of The Charging Board
- How Solar Panels Benefit All Mankind
- How To Choose High Quality Solar Panels
- How To Clean Solar Panels?
- Teach You To Check If Your Solar Panel Is Quali...
- New Energy Actually Has Other Possibilities