Researchers rensselaer polytechnic institute in the United States in 2008 to develop a new type of coating, the cover on the solar panels can make the sunshine absorption rate increased to 96.2%, while the common solar panels of sunlight absorption rate of only 70% or so.
New coating mainly solves the two technical problems, one is to help the solar panels absorb almost all of the solar spectrum, 2 it is to make solar panels absorb sunlight from a larger Angle, so as to improve the efficiency of the solar panels absorb sunlight.
Ordinary solar panels, usually can only absorb part of the solar spectrum, but usually only when direct absorption of sunlight work efficiency is higher, so a lot of solar energy devices are equipped with automatic adjustment system, to ensure that the solar panels, always keep the most beneficial to absorb energy from the sun's Angle.
- What Is The Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Structure
- Solar Panel Material Classification
- The Application Scope Of Solar Panels
- Solar Power Principle
- Solar Power Calculation
- The Service Life Of Solar Panels
- The Process Of Solar Panels
- Test Method Of The Solar Panels
- The Detection And Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- How Solar Heating Works
- Solar Building Application
- Solar Energy Utilization And Building Energy Ef...
- Classification Of Solar Water Heating Systems
- Solar Photovoltaic Power Generation
- Type Of Solar Panel
- Solar Panel Power Generation Principle
- Solar Panels Are Good For The Ecological Enviro...
- How To Configure Battery For Monocrystalline Si...
- Single Crystal Silicon Solar Panel Selection Sk...