First, plant occlusion: in the survey and installation to fully consider the plant's growth year, consider whether the shade, branches and leaves cause occlusion, if there is occlusion can be cut.
Second, the corner guard: the corner shield is also present at the scene, but the number is not a lot, the general corner will be taken off directly.
Third, the terrain difference occlusion: here the terrain difference should take into account the north and south of the component, whether the components cause shadow occlusion; the same array of different sub-array heights cause occlusion; at the same time the shadow between the floors should also be considered.
Fourth，Blocking of mud, bird droppings, sand dust, After the power station is built, mud, bird mites, sand dust, etc. will block the components, which should be checked and cleaned regularly.
- What Is The Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Structure
- Solar Panel Material Classification
- The Application Scope Of Solar Panels
- Solar Power Principle
- Solar Power Calculation
- The Service Life Of Solar Panels
- The Process Of Solar Panels
- Test Method Of The Solar Panels
- The Detection And Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- Solar Panels Are Quiet Like Sunlight And Do Not...
- The Magnitude Of Solar Irradiance Depends On Fo...
- Setting Of Low Power Solar Panel Environmental ...