Solar panel is a device that converts solar radiation directly or indirectly into electrical energy through photoelectric effect or photochemical effect by absorbing sunlight. The main material of most solar panels is “silicon”, but it is so expensive to produce. There are certain limitations in general use.
Solar panels, also known as "solar chips" or "photocells," are photovoltaic semiconductor wafers that use solar light to generate electricity directly. Single-cell solar cells cannot be used directly as power supplies. As a power source, several individual solar cells must be connected in series, connected in parallel, and tightly sealed into components.
The battery (also known as the battery) is an important component of the solar power supply system. Its main function is to store the electric energy generated by the solar panel in the battery immediately for use by the electric equipment. The battery has the function of storing electric energy and stabilizing the voltage.
The main technical parameters of the battery are voltage and capacity. The voltage refers to the rated voltage of the battery, that is, the normal working voltage, and generally has 3V, 6V, 12V, 24V, 36V, and the like. Capacity refers to the ability of the battery to store electricity. Generally, 4AH, 6AH, 12AH, 20AH, 40AH, 60AH, 120AH, etc. are commonly used. For example, in the case of a 40AH battery, it means that when the battery is charged with a current of 4A, it can be fully charged for 10 hours; if it is charged with a current of 1A, it takes 40 hours to be fully charged. The same is true when discharging. Under normal circumstances, the charge and discharge time of the battery is preferably 10 hours of charge and discharge rate.
When the battery is charged by the solar battery, the voltage of the solar battery should exceed 20%-30% of the working voltage of the battery to ensure normal charging of the battery. For charging a 6V battery, you need 8-9V solar cells, and charging a 12V battery requires 15-18V solar cells.
- What Is The Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Structure
- Solar Panel Material Classification
- The Application Scope Of Solar Panels
- Solar Power Principle
- Solar Power Calculation
- The Service Life Of Solar Panels
- The Process Of Solar Panels
- Test Method Of The Solar Panels
- The Detection And Maintenance Of Solar Panels
- Single Crystal Silicon Solar Panel Selection Sk...
- Solar Panel Components
- Solar Panel Use Precautions - Detection And Mai...
- Solar Panel Power Generation Principle
- Factors Affecting Solar Power Generation
- How To Choose A Bracket For Solar Panel Install...
- How To Extend The Life Of The Charging Board
- How Solar Panels Benefit All Mankind
- How To Choose High Quality Solar Panels
- How To Clean Solar Panels?